There may be instances where you find yourself unable to connect to your wireless network, such as after you have changed the wireless password on your router.
In some cases, you may need to remove the wireless connection from your computer, and reconnect.
To accomplish this, follow these steps:
1. Click once on the Wi-Fi signal/bars icon on the taskbar, and click on Open Networking and Sharing Center:
2. Once open, click on Manage Wireless Networks in the left hand panel:
3. Click once on the wireless network you wish to remove, and then click Remove from the menu above:
4. Confirm by clicking Yes on the confirmation box:
5. You may now close any open windows and reconnect to your wireless network.